Great content is really helpful to achieve your goals. It helps you to grow your business and brand. To create a great article is really a dedicated effort which fulfills the expectations of the audiences. Google search console insights, the new feature implemented by google to google search console is very helpful in improving your content.
What is Search Console Insights?
Google search console is implementing a new feature which is called Search Console Insights. This feature provides an overview as well as performance of your content. Google is rolling out slowly this feature to all search console users in the coming days.
How it helps?
Search Console Insights is very helpful to provide you following answers.
- What are your best performing pieces of content, and which ones are trending?
- How do people discover your content across the web?
- What do people search for on Google before they visit your content?
- Which article refers users to your website and content?
How to access Search Console Insights?
- Visit to google search console.
- Log in to your google search console account.
- Select Search Console Insights from the top of Search Console’s Overview page.
By visiting to Search Console Insights you will see following reports.
- Your new content report.
- Your most popular content
How people find you
- Top traffic channels(Which channels your visitors come from)
- Google Search(How visitors find your site on Google)
- Referring links from other websites(Which pages on the web link to your site)
- Social media(How visitors get to your site on social media)
Search Console Insights will provide the reports even if you don’t use google analytics. To get best insights about your content, it is recommended to link your Google Analytics property with google search console.
Search Console Insights only supports Google Analytics Universal Analytics properties (their ID starts with a “UA-“). The work is going on to support Google Analytics 4.