The various platform of Facebook can be used to earn the money. You can earn money by using various platforms to partner with brands, sell your own merchandise, earn money from your supporters and earn a portion of revenue from ads that run against your video content.
Affiliate on Instagram
In the coming months Instagram is going to test a native affiliate tool. The affiliate post will show “Eligible for commission” at the top of the post with tagged products.The affiliate tool in the Instagram app will perform the following actions.
- To discover new products available on checkout.
- To share products with their followers.
- To earn commissions for the purchases they drive.
Affiliate will test with a small group of US-based creators and businesses including Benefit, Kopari, MAC, Pat McGrath Labs and Sephora, and will expand to more partners in the future.
New Shops on Instagram
Now it is easy to add an existing shop or open a new shop on Instagram profile of a creator who wants to sell his own merchandise.
- For creators who already have their own product lines, they can now link their shop to their personal profile in addition to their business profile. This allows them to display and sell their products directly to fans. The ability to link a shop to a personal profile will be available globally starting today.
- Creators will also be able to set up a new shop and drive excitement with exclusive product launches from the Instagram app by linking their account with one of our four merchandise partners: Bravado/UMG, Fanjoy, Represent, and Spring. This will roll out to all eligible creators in the US by end of the year.
Badges on Instagram Live
The creators can earn money on Instagram live by using Badges. The creators on Instagram are eligible to earn an extra payout when they meet certain milestones while using badges in Live, such as going Live with another account. For more info visit Instagram Badges.
Stars on Facebook
You can monetize your stream by using of Facebook stars. For every star you receive, Facebook will pay you USD 0.01.
Facebook has launched Stars Challenges. Creators in the program can earn payouts from Facebook in the form of free Stars if they meet certain milestones, such as broadcasting a certain number of hours or earning a set number of Stars within a designated time period.
About The Author
Vikas Yadav is a writer to Bloggers Maker. He is also founder of bloggersmaker.com. He has vast experience in SEO of more than ten years in various niches i.e. Education, Pharmacy, Realty, Airline, Gifts, Data Recovery, Mobile Application Development and News.