Google has announced to host another Search Central Virtual Unconference on June 21st, at 3PM UTC. Google calls it as an Unconference because anybody can actively participate by selecting the session which you want to attend. You can make your contribution by taking actively part in discussions, feedback sessions, and similar formats that need your input.
It is not an online conference but it is a chance to collaborate with other site owners, SEOs, developers, digital marketers, publishers, and Google product teams.
How to participate?
First of all register yourself to become a member of this event.
For registration Visit to
- Apply to participate in this event by june14, 2021.
- Select the sessions as per your interest.
- The numbers of participants are limited.
- The selections of participants are made according to background of participant as well as demographics to include candidates all over the world.
- You will get the result of your application of registration in between June 14th and 16th.
- The selected candidates will be eligible to join the virtual Unconference event via Google Meet on June 21, 2021.
About The Author
Vikas Yadav is a writer to Bloggers Maker. He is also founder of bloggersmaker.com. He has vast experience in SEO of more than ten years in various niches i.e. Education, Pharmacy, Realty, Airline, Gifts, Data Recovery, Mobile Application Development and News.